Friday, February 20, 2009

By Your Side



Jesus is always with us. He is always by our side. This is one of my favorite songs, that I love to listen to when my world seems to lose its true focus. GOD It helps me not become blind to the world around me and see that Shepherd is walking beside me when I do lose sight of Him.

"And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you"

Jesus did so much for us. At times it is hard for me to comprehend that Jesus DIED for me and my sinfulness. He knew I would need Him. He knew that I would cry out to Him. Jesus loved me enough to sacrifice everything, His life, so I might live and come home to my Father. Thank you Jesus. Thank you so very very much.

"Look at these hands and my side
They swallowed the grave on that night
When I drank the world's sin
So I could carry you in
And give you life
I want to give you life"

I LOVE you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment